Saturday, February 18, 2006

HOLY ROMANCE

Embrace my soul with your tender and gentle arms,
and put close to my minute ears
your mouth, sweeter than a sampaguita.

Oh! I can feel the warmth of every breath you let go
drawn from the deepest recesses of your lungs,
enveloped with the comforting words
which give life and confer death.

Slowly lay your blazing lips on my brow
And moist my trembling lips with a few drops of your dribble.

Allow my sweat of affection to emerge from my flesh,
with the mutual flow of my murky tears,
until I drown...
and my gulp of air is brought to an end.

Please, do not loose your clasp on my frail hands...
Please, do not take away your body from my rock-strewn heart...
Please, do not remove your lips from their resting place...

Since...

I no longer want to let this night with you come to an end...
I no longer want to let this hours of encounter leave me...

romancing with you...

in the tabernacle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home